Thumb protector for cooking
by nshankar, published
The finger cap below is a device that attempts to protect patients who have diabetic neuropathy from injuries resulting from physical trauma. For example, if a person with this form of neuropathy attempts to cook, they may cut their thumbs while slicing vegetables. Similarly, person could be protected from injuries such as paper cuts. This finger cap is designed to protect the thumb from damage. The bottom would be custom sized to fit each individual by scaling the x and y axis before printing the object.
Download the stl file.
Print a test "Cap"
- Scale the file on the x and y axis to get a perfect fit.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Thumb protector for cooking by nshankar is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure nshankar would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.