Generic lasercut spool holder for MakerBot Replicator
by CreativeTools, published
A simple generic spool holder for MakerBot Replcator.
It can be made by lasercutting or simply sawing and drillilng plywood plates and combine it with a long M8 bolt or threaded rod plus nuts and washers.
Works with most plastic spools and is very sturdy.
By Creative Tools
- Download the ZIP-file
- Lasercut the .dxf-file out of 4 mm plywood
- Cut an M8 threaded rod at 165 mm length
- Use M8 washers and nuts to secure the rod
- See photos in the ZIP-file for assembly reference or http://flic.kr/s/aHsjBw8RhS
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Generic lasercut spool holder for MakerBot Replicator by CreativeTools is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure CreativeTools would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).