Ford Alarm Key Fob
by DOwens, published
This is a 3D printed key fob replacement for Ford alarm key fobs. I modeled this off of the alarm fob for my 2008 F250, but I have printed it for several of my friends for vehicles ranging from an 05 F150 to a Ford Fusion.
- Print the item.
- Separate the "innards" of your current key fob.
- Place the "innards" into the printed "thing".
- line up the CR2032 battery with the depression in the case backing.
- Secure with hard drive screws.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Ford Alarm Key Fob by DOwens is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving DOwens a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure DOwens would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).