Caker-Bot Spooly THing
by slalomracer382, published
Turn an $11.00 cake turn-table from Wal-Mart into a lazy susan style spool holder for your 3D printer!!
Buy Wilton's Trim-N-Turn Plus Cake Turntable from Walmart.
- Tape spool of your choice to surface of turn-table (or create some type of mounting system made of 3D parts)...
VOILA!! Now you have the most amazing spool turning system out there! It works more than amazing!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Caker-Bot Spooly THing by slalomracer382 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure slalomracer382 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).