by obijuan, published
The Prusa iteration 2 modelled in Blender 2.5. All the STLs parts of the official Prusa 2 have been imported into Blender. All the vitamins have been designed in OpenScad, exported to STL and imported into Blender.
This model is very useful for generating documentation. The users can explore the design to see how the different parts are attached. In addition, animations can be generated in Blender.
Blender is a multi-platform open-source high-quality application. Although it has not been explicitly designed for Engineering, is rather easy to import STLs parts and create complex 3D models.
You can see a video here:
Wiki page (in Spanish):
- Uncompress the file Obijuan-Prusa2-Blender-v1.0.zip
- Open the file Prusa2-blender.blend with Blender
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Prusa2-Blender by obijuan is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure obijuan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).