Rain Guard for outdoor outlet
by MakingFoamFly, published
Our pool pump has a timer but in order for it to work and come on every day it needs to be plugged in. My wife and I got tired of having to unplug it everytime it rained and sometimes we couldn't get to it and then it would trip the circuit. So I made this to shield it from the elements while it was plugged in. We havent had a problem since.
- Print both top and bottom parts off.
- Use some spare 3mm filament to hinge
- Silicone to the side of the house around the outlet
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Rain Guard for outdoor outlet by MakingFoamFly is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure MakingFoamFly would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).