Eventorbot BluePrint SketchUp
by nanonid, published
Tracking the original Eventor SketchUp model, but names components and tracks them as individual models.
I will shrink or rearrange models to print on a Mosaic M1 platform and produce cleaned STLs as I go.
1) Download SketchUp model(s)
2) Make more SketchUp friendly
I will have to shrink and rearrange some models for my Mosaic M1 and produce netfabb cleaned STL as I go.
The edited files will be renamed with a _100mm suffix to denote fitting on a 100mmx100mm build platform.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Eventorbot BluePrint SketchUp by nanonid is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure nanonid would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).