Parametric Closet Rod Bracket
by rebeld, published
As an exercise to learn openscad I created a closet rod bracket for my daughters closet.
The funky thing being that one of the walls was on an angle (i.e: not at 90 degrees to the rod).
The scad file has parameters for the various dimensions and for the angle off 90 for the rod support.
The measurements for the .stls are probably not correct for you, so:
- Measure the size of your hanger rod.
- Edit the .scad file in OpenScad making the appropriate parameter change
- Generate the .stl
- Mount in your closet
- Enjoy keeping your clothes off the ground!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Parametric Closet Rod Bracket by rebeld is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving rebeld a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure rebeld would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).