eStand for iPhone
by jjbudz, published
This is a small little stand to place your iPhone on. It is an inexpensive alternative to buying multiple charging stands just to make your phone display readily viewable when at your desk, cooking dinner, etc.
- Use a raft and set build platform temp to 110 (makerbot replicator)
- Print at 15% fill or greater.
- Use black filament for a black iPhone or white for the white iPhone.
- Attach 0.5" square rubber foot at each corner(p/n 1421T3 from Hammond Manufacturing -- available at Mouser)
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
eStand for iPhone by jjbudz is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving jjbudz a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure jjbudz would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).