One Small Step - Enhanced Moon
by maurerpe, published
I really like Makerbot's One Small Step, but found the moon did not have enough definition. I scaled it in the y-axis of the moon by a factor of 2 in blender.
2) Remember the life of Neil Armstrong
For more information, visit the original thing: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:29226
The two files are the same, one is ascii stl and the other is binary stl.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
One Small Step - Enhanced Moon by maurerpe is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure maurerpe would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).