by skyeyemachine, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Just a simple figurine/toy creature I put together, adapted from a 3D animation project. The rendered image shows what it looks like skinned in Blender 3D; it could be painted once printed to resemble this, or you could do something completely different. It eats books, if that's of interest to anyone.
This is my first CAD project, so let me know if it doesn't work properly, and I'll try to fix it!
I need to do some research on licensing options, but while I currently reserve all rights, you're free to download, print, and use the model for most any non-commercial purposes as far as I'm concerned. If someone does want to do something commercial with it, drop me a line; I'd be interested to hear about it!
- Load the file into a 3D printer
- Optionally, paint or otherwise decorate the figurine for added awesomeness (you can use the rendered image I added as reference or do something completely different!) o):D)b
- Also optionally, print out 50 of them and take peculiar photographs of yourself being attacked by a horde of tiny aliens to post on the glorious intertubes u)u.u)o
Bookwyrm Figurine by skyeyemachine is licensed under the All Rights Reserved license.
What does this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is not allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving skyeyemachine a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure skyeyemachine would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).