Balloon Powered Hovercraft
by pleppik, published
Inspired by the Balloon Powered Car, this is a Balloon Powered Hovercraft.
1) Inflate a balloon
2) While pinching the balloon shut, put the stem of the balloon over the inlet at the top of the hovercraft. This is tricky but it can be done.
3) Place on a smooth, flat surface.
4) The hovercraft will float a short distance above the surface until the balloon deflates.
Also useful for determining just how level your table, floor, etc. is, since if there is any slope to the surface whatsoever the hovercraft will drift downhill.
Won't work well on rough surfaces like carpet, grass, etc.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Balloon Powered Hovercraft by pleppik is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving pleppik a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure pleppik would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).