Coke Can Cover
by blob, published
- Cover for a can of opened coke (or any other drink), if you can't finish it
- The image is actually the cover upside down, so that the inside can be seen
- There is a rim so that the cap will stay there
- The smaller circle is a plug, which goes into that hole in the can, to ensure your coke (or whatever drink) doesn't splash out...
There isn't a standard shape/size for the holes in drink cans, so the image just shows a random circle
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Coke Can Cover by blob is licensed under the All Rights Reserved license.
What does this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is not allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure blob would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).