We're excited and proud to launch Thingiverse Apps. Learn More about what this means to you.
Printable Shaker Light Case
Read Fine details of the overall project: probersideas.blogspot.com/2010/04/makerbot-giveaway-entry-1.html
This design combines the Inner and outer cases into one pkg. Should be very interesting to see printed as it is complex.
1) Run test print of Inner Case Housing: thingiverse.com/thing:2736 Test with â€œShaker drop in packageâ€.
2) Project needs to be printed out, and tested again with drop in pkg.
3) Followed by a level of â€œrefinementâ€.
4) Next the end users needs are adapted by customization.
1) Don't have a working RepRap
2) Not sure what STL output is exporting correctly.
Shaker Light Case by Prober is licensed under the GNU - GPL license.
So what's this mean?
We're sure Prober would love to see what you've printed - take a photo and share it on Thingiverse as a Make.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. You can also download the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store) to take a photo and upload your Make right from the app!