Shaker Light Case
by Prober, published
Printable Shaker Light Case
Read Fine details of the overall project: probersideas.blogspot.com/2010/04/makerbot-giveaway-entry-1.html
This design combines the Inner and outer cases into one pkg. Should be very interesting to see printed as it is complex.
1) Run test print of Inner Case Housing: thingiverse.com/thing:2736 Test with â€œShaker drop in packageâ€.
2) Project needs to be printed out, and tested again with drop in pkg.
3) Followed by a level of â€œrefinementâ€.
4) Next the end users needs are adapted by customization.
1) Don't have a working RepRap
2) Not sure what STL output is exporting correctly.
Shaker Light Case by Prober is licensed under the GNU - GPL license.
What does this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Prober a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Prober would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).