by Openwear, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
A modular glove for wearable technology prototyping.
Modular Belt is part of Openwear Wearable Prototypes - Felt Edition.
Learn More: http://openwear.org/blog/?p=1832
REMEMBER: If you want to use it with a Lilypad you can use the add-on contained in Modular Belt - http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:29916
CHECK THESE PICs FOR INSPIRATION
- Open the file and adjust it according to the finger/s you want to use and the measures of your hand.
- Merge the pieces as the flat version
- Feed the lasercutter with 3mm felt of your desired color
If you want to cut it right away without editing it, just use the flat file.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse Apps
gLove Mono by Openwear is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Openwear a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Openwear would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).