Loading

1/3-inch SONY CCD Video Camera Mount

by Yoniweb, published

1/3-inch SONY CCD Video Camera Mount by Yoniweb Sep 13, 2012

Description

This mount should fit most 1/3-inch SONY CCD Video Cameras. This mount is perfect for FPV or UAV usage.

Recent Comments

view all

I need this THING but I don't have a printer. Can I buy one from you?

This would have been perfect except the slits for the lens semicircle bracket things are in the wrong orientation. Mounting it as is changes the image 90 degrees. If you had changed orientation of the square inside it would have been perfect. I wish I had known this before hand. I don't even have a 3D printer I had to take this STL to a shop to print for me :( Basically this only works if you sidemount it onto something. If you could make another design with the square in the middle flipped 90 degrees it would have been great.

Nice design!
Question: what type of Video TX is that ? Looks solid unlike the Foxtech ^^,

More from Camera

view more

Makes

Liked By

view all

Tags

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

Should be an easy straightforward build.

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

jason51873 on Apr 18, 2014 said:

I need this THING but I don't have a printer. Can I buy one from you?

LVNeptune on Feb 1, 2014 said:

This would have been perfect except the slits for the lens semicircle bracket things are in the wrong orientation. Mounting it as is changes the image 90 degrees. If you had changed orientation of the square inside it would have been perfect. I wish I had known this before hand. I don't even have a 3D printer I had to take this STL to a shop to print for me :( Basically this only works if you sidemount it onto something. If you could make another design with the square in the middle flipped 90 degrees it would have been great.

Chuckdou9 on Jan 21, 2014 said:

Nice design!
Question: what type of Video TX is that ? Looks solid unlike the Foxtech ^^,

mlapaglia on Jul 10, 2013 said:

Just made this, fits perfect with my Sony 1/3" CCD :D

Yoniweb on Jul 10, 2013 said:

Glad to hear!

thajaykay on Apr 20, 2013 said:

Ive been looking for something like this. Will it fit the standard hobbyking 1/3" camera?

Yoniweb on Apr 20, 2013 said:

Yes it should. We used it with a Hobbyking 1/3" camera.

Top