OpenBeam L Bracket
by OpenBeamUSA, published
The OpenBeam L bracket is the most versatile joining bracket in the entire kit. It allows for four joining configurations:
1) The standard 90 degree joint.
2) The 3x90 degree joint, in the corner of a cube. Note that the extrusion is end tapped to allow 3 pieces to be joint together.
3) A 45 degree bracing joint
4) Twin 45 degree braces.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
OpenBeam L Bracket by OpenBeamUSA is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving OpenBeamUSA a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure OpenBeamUSA would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).