HD TSM Bracket
by gth, published
This is a bracket for the Harley Davidson VRSCx Turn Signal Module (TSM). It fits my VROD '02 model TSM and from what I can tell in other pictures it should suit others. I haven't seen the alarm/keyfob Turn Signal Security Module (TSSM) but I'm guessing that is probably rather different and wouldn't fit this bracket.
The extension to the bracket enabled me to mount the device in the air box area, correctly oriented (since when at or close to horizontal the TSM cuts power to the bike, thinking that you've just crashed). Other mounting positions would probably require redesign of the bracket.
PS: Yes, this is probably too exotic and not of use to anyone else, but I'm keeping it here for the sake of completeness. The tapered curves were annoying at the beginning but I'm glad I got it eventually.
- Buy a HD VROD
- Rewire your bike in order to relocate your TSM to the air box area
- Print this on a 3D printer and wedge the TSM into it, plug in the wires and then wedge the whole kaboodle in between the air filter and the wall of the air box.
- Drill holes through the bracket and side of the air box if you feel the need for a fixed mounting (mine is tight enough that it works fine without bolts).
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
HD TSM Bracket by gth is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure gth would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).