Servo lower lid
by obijuan, published
A servo lower lid for your Futaba 3003 servos. It is a parametric design, so that you can adapt it easily to your servos.
It can be used as a replacement for the servo lid if broken... but what makes this object so powerful is that you can customize it, adding more elements to the servo, like a fake shaft.
This object opens the door to the design of robot with simplified structures.
This part has been designed with the Obiscad tools for Openscad
More information (in Spanish):
Two version of the servo lid are provide: the standard version and the one with a small fake shaft. The code is well written and documented for allowing the user to easily modify it adding their own elements.
- Print the servo lid (or a modified version)
- Pick up a servo and unscrew its servo lid
- screw the printable servo lid (with the same screws)
- You are done!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Servo lower lid by obijuan is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure obijuan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).