Bench Supply Panel
by brucedjones, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a plastic panel for mounting binding posts on to when converting a computer PSU to a bench supply.
It is entirely possible to do the conversion without this part, however this part ensures the binding posts don't short out on the case. And more importantly using this part leaves more room inside the PSU, which is normally full of other things (massive heat sink, capacitors, fans etc).
- Print the part
- Cut square 105x27.5mm (can be 28mm) hole in PSU side panel
- Place part in hole, use printed holes to guide drilling of mounting holes on the PSU side panel
- Attach binding posts
- Secure with M2.5 machine screws/bolts
Bench Supply Panel by brucedjones is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving brucedjones a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure brucedjones would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).