Printable coat hook
by thinkl33t, published
Most coat hooks I could find on thingiverse were a bit weak for hanging a coat from, and not really designed with the strengths and weaknesses of FDM printing in mind.
I designed this one to be short, squat, and strong, so it is cheap to print but should last forever.
STL and SCAD files are now available at github https://github.com/thinkl33t/Things/tree/master/Printable%20Coat%20Hook
- Fix to wall using 4mm - 5mm screws
- Hang coat
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Printable coat hook by thinkl33t is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure thinkl33t would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).