Loading

Up Mini Linear Rod Clip

by Angus, published

Up Mini Linear Rod Clip by Angus Sep 21, 2012

Description

My machine came with a broken rod clip under the table, so I printed a new one! Seems to work OK, might need some fine tweaking to make the bed 100% flat.

Recent Comments

view all

Bless you kind person. The ABS cant be any weaker than the factory clips.

Damn that's a nice upgrade! Oh well, for those with broken clips this part can serve as a placeholder while the replacement clips travel the world to their destination :)

Hi All. It seems like it's now officially replacement parts for the ones that didn't survive international shipping. :-)

See http://www.pp3dp.com/forum/vie...

More from 3D Printer Parts

view more

Makes

Liked By

view all

Tags

License

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

Just print it... :D Probably full fill and fine to keep dimensions accurate and strength.

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

jeeplvr on Aug 9, 2013 said:

Bless you kind person. The ABS cant be any weaker than the factory clips.

ahd71 on Nov 30, 2012 said:

Hi All. It seems like it's now officially replacement parts for the ones that didn't survive international shipping. :-)

See http://www.pp3dp.com/forum/vie...

Angus on Nov 30, 2012 said:

Damn that's a nice upgrade! Oh well, for those with broken clips this part can serve as a placeholder while the replacement clips travel the world to their destination :)

ahd71 on Nov 8, 2012 said:

Just wanted to say thank. Mine was also broken and your spare parts worked fine!

Angus on Nov 10, 2012 said:

No worries glad it helped! How did your clip break? Mine came with a broken clip...

Top