Metric Mini G Clamp
by chewdonkey, published
This is my first thing and more of an experiment with Solidworks, my RepRapPro Huxley, and Thingverse but I hope it will be useful to someone as well. I have used it for holding gluing models.
This is a printable G clamp which consists of any metric machine screw and nut and a printed "G".
I have set it up using well labeled equations in Solidworks so you can easily resize it for any metric size. It comes set up for M4.
- Open the Solidworks file and go to Tools> Equations
- Edit the relevant numbers to apply to the nut and bolt size you are using. Close equations and watch the part auto update
- Save STL and print
If you want to use an m4 nut and bolt in your mini G clamp you can just print the provided STL
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Metric Mini G Clamp by chewdonkey is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving chewdonkey a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure chewdonkey would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).