RAPIRO - The Humanoid Robot for your Raspberry Pi
by ShotaIshiwatari, published
RAPIRO is a cute and affordable robot kit designed to work with a Raspberry Pi. It comes with a Arduino-compatible servo controller.
- Comes with 12 servo motors and full-color LED of eyes.
- Easy assembly. Anyone can assemble a RAPIRO with only a screwdriver, without the need for any soldering.
- The servo control board is programmable and is completely compatible with the Arduino.
- Designed to mount the Raspberry Pi and Camera module in the head.
- Designed to mount a PSD distance sensor and speakers.
You have to buy following parts to assemble the robot.
6 large servos: http://international.switch-science.com/catalog/1659/
6 small servos: http://international.switch-science.com/catalog/1658/
6 large servo arm sets:
6 small servo arm sets:
A Rapiro board: http://international.switch-science.com/catalog/1632/
A Rapiro LED board:
A switch cable:
A 5-pole cable L=250mm:
A 6-pole cable L=250mm:
28 tapping screws 3-6mm:
18 tapping screws 2-7mm:
30 tapping screws 2-5mm:
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
RAPIRO - The Humanoid Robot for your Raspberry Pi by ShotaIshiwatari is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure ShotaIshiwatari would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).