Replicator 1. Hood and cover (no postprocessing)
by MakerBot_Europe, published
It made of 3mm Plexiglass. DXFs and STLs are here.
- Cover and hood sheets can be cut from 3mm acrylic
- Hinges, locks and L-connectors - ABS or PLA
- One of Hinges must be cut (Image)
a. The panels are made â€‹â€‹in the same optics as the wooden cabinet.
b. no gluing, drilling, etc.
c. Our experience has shown that this protection is sufficient.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Replicator 1. Hood and cover (no postprocessing) by MakerBot_Europe is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure MakerBot_Europe would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).