Replicator 1. Hood and cover (no postprocessing)
by MakerBot_Europe, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
It made of 3mm Plexiglass. DXFs and STLs are here.
- Cover and hood sheets can be cut from 3mm acrylic
- Hinges, locks and L-connectors - ABS or PLA
- One of Hinges must be cut (Image)
a. The panels are made â€‹â€‹in the same optics as the wooden cabinet.
b. no gluing, drilling, etc.
c. Our experience has shown that this protection is sufficient.
Replicator 1. Hood and cover (no postprocessing) by MakerBot_Europe is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving MakerBot_Europe a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure MakerBot_Europe would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).