Files and images for this Thing are currently unavailable.
Replacement Wally World Shopping Cart Wheel
by chowderhead, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Because if you don't do it, no one will!
1) Print two.
2) Store in pockets.
3) Next time you visit Wally World, push the busted-a@#, broke-d*&^ cart to the tool aisle.
4) Invert shopping cart.
5) Locate two (2) made-in-China, red plastic-dipped handled four inch adjustable wrenches.
6) Loosen axle nuts from wheel most resembling a triangle.
7) Remove axle and badoink wheel.
8) Replace with shiny, new, self-printed wheel!
9) Replace axle.
10) Tighten axle nuts using as much torque as can be applied with four inch adjustable wrenches.
11) Return cheap-a#@ wrenches to bin.
12) Return cart to upright.
13) Repeat if necessary.
14) Take pictures so you can be in PeopleOfWalmart.com.
Replacement Wally World Shopping Cart Wheel by chowderhead is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving chowderhead a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure chowderhead would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).