We're excited and proud to launch Thingiverse Apps. Learn More about what this means to you.
Because if you don't do it, no one will!
1) Print two.
2) Store in pockets.
3) Next time you visit Wally World, push the busted-a@#, broke-d*&^ cart to the tool aisle.
4) Invert shopping cart.
5) Locate two (2) made-in-China, red plastic-dipped handled four inch adjustable wrenches.
6) Loosen axle nuts from wheel most resembling a triangle.
7) Remove axle and badoink wheel.
8) Replace with shiny, new, self-printed wheel!
9) Replace axle.
10) Tighten axle nuts using as much torque as can be applied with four inch adjustable wrenches.
11) Return cheap-a#@ wrenches to bin.
12) Return cart to upright.
13) Repeat if necessary.
14) Take pictures so you can be in PeopleOfWalmart.com.
Replacement Wally World Shopping Cart Wheel by chowderhead is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
So what's this mean?
We're sure chowderhead would love to see what you've printed - take a photo and share it on Thingiverse as a Make.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. You can also download the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store) to take a photo and upload your Make right from the app!