Files and images for this Thing are currently unavailable.
Replacement Wally World Shopping Cart Wheel
by chowderhead, published
Because if you don't do it, no one will!
1) Print two.
2) Store in pockets.
3) Next time you visit Wally World, push the busted-a@#, broke-d*&^ cart to the tool aisle.
4) Invert shopping cart.
5) Locate two (2) made-in-China, red plastic-dipped handled four inch adjustable wrenches.
6) Loosen axle nuts from wheel most resembling a triangle.
7) Remove axle and badoink wheel.
8) Replace with shiny, new, self-printed wheel!
9) Replace axle.
10) Tighten axle nuts using as much torque as can be applied with four inch adjustable wrenches.
11) Return cheap-a#@ wrenches to bin.
12) Return cart to upright.
13) Repeat if necessary.
14) Take pictures so you can be in PeopleOfWalmart.com.