Electronics Cover For Solidoodle Gen 2
by tc_fea, published
This is an electronics cover for the Solidoodle Gen 2.
From now on printers will be shipped with an electronics cover, but this is for those who did not receive one.
Print the cover and four legs.
Test insert legs:
- see assembly picture
- legs should be on the same side as the letters USB
- groove at the ends of the legs should face inward toward the opposite leg
- Glue legs into sockets with acetone
The assembled cover snaps onto circuit board with the letters USB near the USB port
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Electronics Cover For Solidoodle Gen 2 by tc_fea is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving tc_fea a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure tc_fea would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).