Solidoodle Filament Guide Valve
by lawsy, published
Recent Commentsview all
Works very well, no more struggling with bunched up filament! Had to file down the main hole and widen the valve just a bit to allow filament to pass through easily, but those are both likely due to my only decent quality prints. ;)
This is great. I modified mine so that the arm is cut and the valve is glued on at a 45 degree angle.
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
1. Print the three parts. You may need to use a thin knife to separate the tip of the filament valve if it has fused together during printing.
2. Use a small self tapping screw to join the filament guide arm and filament valve support.
3. Plug in the filament valve to suit the width of the filament roll you are using.
4. Slide on the assembly to the PVC pipe.
5. When loading filament, run the strand through the filament valve and enjoy trouble free printing.
EDIT: Correct skp file now added.
You must be logged in to post a comment.