5.8G DVR mount for Futaba FF9 RC controller
by brianhomer, published
This is my design of DVR ES-DV01S bracket, when you control your FPV, at the same moment, you can recording your video. This DVR is tiny, but can acting as a display at the same moment, while you put off your google, you can immediate have the backup display instantly.
1) print both two parts, and you may need some screws. the length good enough to fix the both parts is fine
2) don't use the power screw drive, as this might damaged the plastic
3) make sure the direction is correct, otherwise waste time to re-assembly
4)I tried the build in reception not that good, I use the AV in by connecting external receiver, the performance more acceptable.
5) some reference for you about the DVR and receiver
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
5.8G DVR mount for Futaba FF9 RC controller by brianhomer is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving brianhomer a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure brianhomer would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).