Laser Cut Sports Car
by dustinandrews, published
This sports car is cut from 1/8th (3mm) MDF or plywood. It's got a spoiler, hood scoop and working wheels.
Red lines are etched artwork. Black lines are cuts.
This model requires a bit of glue.
- Glue the two axles together. All the axle peices are identical. Just slip the notches together until they are all the way together.
- Glue one wheel on the end of each axle. Be sure it's at 90*.
- Use one notched support for the front bumper. Put a little glue in the notches and make sure it seats firmly.
- Do the apex support next. Use a little glue in the notches.
- Use the third notched support for the back bumper. Use a little glue in the notches.
- Use the last support for the spoiler. A tiny bit of glue in the notches is all you need.
- Make sure the wheel assemblies are dry and them slide the axles into the holes.
- Glue the last two wheels onto the axles. Be very sparing with the glue. Be very careful not to glue the wheels or axles to the body. Turn the wheels every few seconds until the glue is fairly dry.
Enjoy your toy car.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
By downloading this thing, you agree to abide by the license: Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial
Download All Files (7 kb zip file)