Male Pendant for Austin Powers Costume
by spymongoose, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Yea baby! Grrrrrr!
I got voted to be Austin Powers for a group costume, and I needed some authentic 'bling' to put the "Grrrr" in "Swinger". What can I say, its my bag, baby.
This is my first thing, made in tinkercad, and well I had hoped that my first thing would be more a more useful object. If this thing helps you to shag, helps you over-stimulate fembots, or defeat evil plots using only your mojo, then all this may indeed be the most useful object in all of thingiverse.
1) Print. It is fairly large for a pendant, since it needs to be seen and also it is part of a costume. You may want to scale it down slightly for covert missions. Also, the lenth of the shaft should probably not be discussed in polite company. The attachment point is offset to account for the mass and girth of the 'male' part, sot that that portion doesnt sag as much.
2) Invade hollowed out volcano lair, expose the evil plot, then over-stimulate the fembots with your overwhelming masculinity.
3) Smash the giant laser, defeat the evil doctor, get the girl. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Male Pendant for Austin Powers Costume by spymongoose is licensed under the Creative Commons - Public Domain Dedication license.
What does this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving spymongoose a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure spymongoose would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).