iPhone 4 Necklace
by FMMT666, published
Need both hands free?
Boss calls while climbing a tree?
No problem, here comes the iPhone 4 Necklace ;-)
At first I doubted that this can be printed at all,
but the finished part came out surprisingly well.
It still might not be printable on every machine (holes, overhangs).
I used an Ultimaker, driven by Cura and used these retraction
- Minimal Travel 5 mm
- Speed 70 mm/s
- Distance 4.3 mm
- Extra Length 0
The STL model has some intersections and might cause
some warning messages with some slicers, but this will
(should) not affect the print.
WHAT TO DO:
- Print this with 100% infill.
- Insert your phone.
- Clamp it with a cable strap.
- Attach a cord (or whatever)
- Cut the cord for (non-free) iPhone 5 upgrade.
- 1 printed part
- 1 cable strap (3mm)
- 1 cord (or whatever)
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
iPhone 4 Necklace by FMMT666 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving FMMT666 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure FMMT666 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).