Simple Adjacent Line Tool
by Halodine, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
A tool to make lines parallel to the edge of a piece of material.
This will hold anything from a Sharpie to a x-acto.
Full BOM, instructions, and explode view in PDF.
- Print the parts (I used PLA light infills)
- Super glue (cyanoacrylate)tube to slide
- Press short #6 bolt into thumbwheel and into slider
- Use "magnet on a stick" tool, flashlight, and a #6 bolt to pull nuts into tube
- Press 1\4-20 nyloc nuts into base
- Screw in 1\4-20 socket bolts into bottom of base until they protrude the length of the material you are tracing on.
Uploaded in inch
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Simple Adjacent Line Tool by Halodine is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Halodine a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Halodine would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).