Simple Adjacent Line Tool
by Halodine, published
A tool to make lines parallel to the edge of a piece of material.
This will hold anything from a Sharpie to a x-acto.
Full BOM, instructions, and explode view in PDF.
- Print the parts (I used PLA light infills)
- Super glue (cyanoacrylate)tube to slide
- Press short #6 bolt into thumbwheel and into slider
- Use "magnet on a stick" tool, flashlight, and a #6 bolt to pull nuts into tube
- Press 1\4-20 nyloc nuts into base
- Screw in 1\4-20 socket bolts into bottom of base until they protrude the length of the material you are tracing on.
Uploaded in inch
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Simple Adjacent Line Tool by Halodine is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Halodine a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Halodine would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).