Simple Adjacent Line Tool
by Halodine, published
A tool to make lines parallel to the edge of a piece of material. This will hold anything from a Sharpie to a x-acto.
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
Full BOM, instructions, and explode view in PDF.
- Print the parts (I used PLA light infills)
- Super glue (cyanoacrylate)tube to slide
- Press short #6 bolt into thumbwheel and into slider
- Use "magnet on a stick" tool, flashlight, and a #6 bolt to pull nuts into tube
- Press 1\4-20 nyloc nuts into base
- Screw in 1\4-20 socket bolts into bottom of base until they protrude the length of the material you are tracing on.
Uploaded in inch
By downloading this thing, you agree to abide by the license: Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike
Download All Files (776 kb zip file)