by CodeCreations, published
We got a large whiteboard, but it didn't quite sit flat when we hung it. These little, very simple anchor clips did the trick quite nicely -- one on the bottom of either side.
This is sized for whiteboards that are 3/8 inch thick, such as the popular QuartetÂ® Dry Erase Board with Melamine Surface.
Let me know if you need the parametric SCAD file or need a different size.
1) Print one for each side.
2) Drill a hole for a drywall anchor, and insert the anchor.
3) Use a #6 screw to fasten clip and whiteboard to wall.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Whiteboard Anchor by CodeCreations is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure CodeCreations would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).