Non-Intrusive Phone + Tablet Wall Holder design
by Rohn, published
Meant to be placed on the wall or bed side where you can charge your tablet or phone when you aren't using it. Great to avoid breaking the Micro-USB cable or the connector to the device while charging. This is a non-intrusive design using the 3M damage-free tape. A more permanent solution would be to use screws, if you are interested please let me know, I will put that into the design.
- 3 Printed Components
- 4x M5 Countersunk screws (15-20mm)
- 1x Large 3M Damage Free Tape
- Include Micro-USB cable dock for ease of access
- Make it more modular
Difficulty to print (EASY/MODERATE/HARD):
- Source is in SolidWorks 2013
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Non-Intrusive Phone + Tablet Wall Holder design by Rohn is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure Rohn would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).