Ink Peg PLA Injector - Quick Colour change
by daz_23, published
This second generation Inker will allow quick colour changes of your natural PLA, without the need for complicated mulitple extruders or changing over PLA reels.
1) Print out 2 of the STL file
2) Attach the sides to a peg
3) Cut a bit of kitchen sink sponge and put a bit in both sides.
4) Fill sponge with ink, I found the best ink is the printer ink.
5) Make a few of these with different colour mixes.
6) Clip the colour you want to the filament above the extruder then print away in colour.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Ink Peg PLA Injector - Quick Colour change by daz_23 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure daz_23 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).