Ink Peg PLA Injector - Quick Colour change
by daz_23, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This second generation Inker will allow quick colour changes of your natural PLA, without the need for complicated mulitple extruders or changing over PLA reels.
1) Print out 2 of the STL file
2) Attach the sides to a peg
3) Cut a bit of kitchen sink sponge and put a bit in both sides.
4) Fill sponge with ink, I found the best ink is the printer ink.
5) Make a few of these with different colour mixes.
6) Clip the colour you want to the filament above the extruder then print away in colour.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Ink Peg PLA Injector - Quick Colour change by daz_23 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving daz_23 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure daz_23 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).