Ink Peg PLA Injector - Quick Colour change
by daz_23, published
This second generation Inker will allow quick colour changes of your natural PLA, without the need for complicated mulitple extruders or changing over PLA reels.
1) Print out 2 of the STL file
2) Attach the sides to a peg
3) Cut a bit of kitchen sink sponge and put a bit in both sides.
4) Fill sponge with ink, I found the best ink is the printer ink.
5) Make a few of these with different colour mixes.
6) Clip the colour you want to the filament above the extruder then print away in colour.