Customizable Ink Pen
by FMMT666, published
This ink pen works with "Stabilo EASY original" ink cartridges.
Suitable for right- and left-handed use.
The top section has a 3mm hole to where you can attach your own, fancy creations.
- Print these three parts:
I recommend an infill >=80%.
- Stick an ink cartridge into the bottom part.
- Check if the tip looks like on the image ("IngPen_tip.jpg").
- If not, carefully(!) grind or drill the inner of the tip.
- Screw on the top part.
If there is a gap, use an 8mm drill and manually drill
into the top part until it fits.
- Design your own PlugOn part with a 3mm hole at the bottom.
- Attach it with a bit of 3mm filament and glue or use a threaded rod.
- Go out and brag about it...
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Customizable Ink Pen by FMMT666 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving FMMT666 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure FMMT666 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).