K8200 Precise Z-Axis Home Calibration V1
by mr_cg, published
This modification improves the accuracy of the z-axis homing used for K8200 / 3drag 3D printer.
Without this mod the homing of the x-axis was very inaccurate. Removing the lever on the micro switch reduces the inaccuracy caused by the switching tolerance of the micro switch.
No more issues with too high/low distance between needle and printing bed.
For the mod you need to print two parts:
- Endstop Holder (mounted on the z-axis stepper)
- Adjustment Screw Plate (mounted on the extruder arm)
Parts designed in Tinkercad.
Beside the printed parts you do not need any additional things.
Optional: Drill another hole to fix each part with two screws. This is optional and you do not need to do this.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
K8200 Precise Z-Axis Home Calibration V1 by mr_cg is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure mr_cg would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).