by schickk, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Small model electric guitar with strings (may not be visible depending on machine used).
1) Make any desired changes to the ipt file (update the stl file if you make any changes).
2) Open the stl file, center the design, and begin printing on your Makerbot (or other) device. The material used was 1.75-mm black ABS plastic. The machine used in the example was the MakerBot Replicator.
Model Guitar by schickk is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving schickk a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure schickk would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).