The thing that will get stuck to your build surface forever!
by kyle59, published
After I printed this top I had the worst time getting it off my build surface. I ended up peeling off my tape to get it off! I designed it with tabs on it to help remove it from the table and it turned out they are too small and snapped of immediately.
If you can get a good spin it will spin for a long time since it is so heavy. Given the shape it prints with 100% infill no matter what your settings are so at 72mm it weighs in at 36 grams!
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
- Try to remove form build surface.
- Get really mad and give up!
- Have a beer and go to bed
- Come back the next morning and peel off the Kapton tape to get it to come off (anyone else notice the adhesive on Kaptop tape smells like cat urine?)
- Reapply Kaptop tape and consider waxing the build surface before printing it again.
- Glue the top together with super glue if it came off in one piece.
See it spin http://youtu.be/DJRvlhy-kZE