Files and images for this Thing are currently unavailable.
TTTTTT: TITAN Tiny T5 Timing-belt Tension Tightener
by Daid, published
A belt tension block, used to attach the ends of 2 T5 timing belts together, and screw them towards each other so the belt is tight.
I designed these for my TITAN machine, which is the smallest 3D printer up-to-date. But not finished. Still, I wanted to share the tension blocks, as they are smaller and easier to use then most other systems.
My TITAN development can be followed at: https://github.com/daid/TITAN
1) Print twice for each belt.
2) Grab 2 M3x25 screws.
3) Attach both blocks to each end of the belt
4) Make sure the blocks are mirrored, one should have the belt in from the left side, the other from the right.
5) Screw in the M3 screw on the open side, this should screw the first part, and be lose in the 2nd part.
6) Now screw in the other M3 screw, this should fall in the closed end of the first block, and screw into the 2nd.
7) Thighten up the blocks with the 2nd screw. Add nuts to make sure everything stays together.
Give a Shout Out
TTTTTT: TITAN Tiny T5 Timing-belt Tension Tightener by Daid is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Daid would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).