Printable Drag Chain!
by gwc, published
A drag chain fully printable that only requires 2 M3 bolts, and 2 M3 nuts. The rest of the bolts that appear on the picture are optional for holding in place the wires.
Print the following items:
- 1x EslabnFinalM8-B.stl (End link that goes attached to a M8 rod)
- 1x EslabnFinalScrew-A.stl (end link that goes screwed to a board)
- ?x Eslabn.stl (normal links)
The heatbed of the Prusa Mendel (It 2) uses 11 normal links.
After you print you may need to drill the holes for a perfect fit and also sand the surfaces that are going to be in contact. Lubricant will help!
Note: when uniting the links together the A part of the links (the one with the big hole) may brake a bit. As long as the main circular structure is still in place it will work perfectly.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Printable Drag Chain! by gwc is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving gwc a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure gwc would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).