Strong, Non-Intrusive Paper Towel Holder
by Rohn, published
Holds a paper towel and does not require screws, but you can use it if you want. Went through several prototypes before I came to this final design, and here it is all for free.
- 4 Printed Components
- 2x Medium 3M Command Damage Free Tapes
- (Optional) 4x M5 Countersunk Screws
- None yet
Difficulty to print (EASY/MODERATE/HARD):
- Source is in SolidWorks 2013
Poor engineer accepting donations =D
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Strong, Non-Intrusive Paper Towel Holder by Rohn is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure Rohn would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).