Lasercut Cellphone Holder for your Bike
by tiefpunkt, published
This is a cellphone holder, which you can attach to your bike handlebars. It's to be lasercut out of your favorite material, hold together with a set of screws and off you go.
It's made to fit the Samsung Galaxy W, but the iPhone 4S fits in fairly neat as well.
Cut the parts out of 3mm thick material. I used wood for my prototype, but will switch to some other material eventually. The material thickness can be adjusted in the OpenSCAD files, but 3mm worked best for me.
You will need multiples of some parts. For right now, just take a look at the pictures, and I will put up some graphics with exact numbers later.
You will need a few M4 screws to put this together:
- 4 for the corners of the top part
- 1 for the hinge on the bottom part.
- 1 for screwing the bottom part around your handlebar.
- 1 for securing the bottom part to the top part.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Lasercut Cellphone Holder for your Bike by tiefpunkt is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure tiefpunkt would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).