by pgreenland, published
Parametric clamp. Supplied as an OpenSCAD module, almost all dimensions can be changed.
Customisations include base (enabled / disabled with size parameters). Automatically spaced screw holes on the clamp jaws (enabled / disabled with diameters and optional nut recesses).
Full list of parameters in instructions.
Load design into OpenSCAD
- Customise parameters as required.
base : Enable / disable clamp base
base_thickness : Thickness of clamp base if enabled
base_width : Width of clamp base if enabled
ring_thickness : Tickness of clamp ring
ring_inner_dia : Inner diameter of clamp ring
jaws_thickness : Thickness of clamp jaws
jaws_width : Width of clamp jaws
break_width : Width of break in clamp jaws
screw_diameter : Screw hole diameter
screw_count : Screw hole count
nut_recess : Enable / disable nut recess in clamp
nut_diameter : Nut recess diameter
nut_thickness : Nut recess depth
height : Clamp height
- Print! or if OpenSCAD isn't your thing import the STL into the CAD software of your choice for incorporation into another design.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Parametric Clamp by pgreenland is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure pgreenland would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).