Mini Atari 800XL with Atari 1050 disk drive
by RabbitEngineering, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
It was the best selling Atari 8 bit computer, and imagine how many more they would have made if they could just print them out! Be sure to print out not just this 2" 800XL, but also the 1050 drive to go with it.
No need to use supports - just lay the parts flat to print.
- Print machinebody.stl and diskbody.stl in white plastic, and spray them that weird light tan 80s computer color.
- Print diskface.stl and keyboard.stl in black plastic.
- Glue the keyboard to machine body (using superglue)
- Glue diskface to diskbody (on the flat face)
- Print stickers.pdf on adhesive paper, cut out he stickers and stick 'em on!
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Mini Atari 800XL with Atari 1050 disk drive by RabbitEngineering is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving RabbitEngineering a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure RabbitEngineering would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).