Galaxy S3 Car Mount W/ NFC Tag
by kcmelty, published
The center blind hole and cap are for a NFC tag. I used NFC Task Launcher and their 1" dia. tag.
Recent Commentsview all
I tried printing the entire plate in ABS on a 115 degree heated bed with glass and AquaNet... warped to the point of failure about 2.5 hours into the build. I will try again this time individually and see what happens.
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
(4) #4 x 3/8" flat head screws
(4) #4 hex nuts
1. Print GS3-Plate.stl or the individual parts. Use at least 2 extra shells.
2. Resize through holes to .129"
3. Touch up 82deg. countersinks if needed to ensure the screws are below flush.
4. Cut off standoffs under the tabs that insert into the CD slot.
5. Assemble using #4 flat head screws and nuts.
6. Stick the NFC tag inside the cap and install it into the mount.
You must be logged in to post a comment.