Eleventh Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver
by TheNewHobbyist, published
I was poking around Thingiverse looking for something that would be suitable for a Halloween costume and noticed that while there was a great 10th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver no one had uploaded one for the Eleventh Doctor!
So here it is, printable and ready to deal with all your "timey wimey" Doctor Who adventures.
I haven't painted mine yet but I thought it would be a good idea to get Halloween themed models out for people to download ASAP!
- Print in 3 parts.
- Super glue or ABS glue the parts together.
- Paint to match the official color scheme,
- Enjoy some fish fingers and custard.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Eleventh Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver by TheNewHobbyist is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure TheNewHobbyist would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).