R2D2 (derived from InnovationByLayer, fixed, turned)
by mknecht, published
Is the same model as the one from InnovationByLayer, except:
- Dome was turned 90 degrees, so it lies flat "on the ground"
- The centerleg was turned 180 degrees
- legs and foots, body and dome were fixed
(centerfoot untouched, added for completeness)
Thanks go to InnovationByLayer for this great model!
Made with 3mm white ABS, 0.5mm nozzle on a Hugo.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
R2D2 (derived from InnovationByLayer, fixed, turned) by mknecht is licensed under the Creative Commons - Public Domain Dedication license.
What does this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure mknecht would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).