by schickk, published
Circle with an engraved zerg symbol.
1) Open the illustrator file.
2) Go to Print, find your laser printer, and enter the necessary settings for your material. The material used in the picture is 3-mm acrylic, and the settings used for it were:
Raster Speed: 100
Raster Power: 50
Vector Speed: 12
Vector Power: 100
Vector Frequency: 5000
Piece Size: 4.85 in x 4.85 in
Settings may vary by printer.
3) Make sure all necessary precautions are taken for your laser cutter and begin printing.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Zerg Symbol by schickk is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure schickk would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).